• Breaking News

    Search This Blog

    Tuesday 4 June 2013

    Selena met in an effort to become leaner


    Pop singer Selena Gomez will turn 21 next month. He said he is trying to slim your physique, because he still feels 15 years old. Dot dot Fimelfrst the UK, 20-year-old Selena said, "I do feel like I'm still 15., You know, occasionally I'd like to behave like a child and sometimes like Prudha. 


    It's funny, I'm going to grow., I am just as I was trying to keep... , he might look old. " Selena present its 21st birthday preparations are bent over. they said, "Sure, I have 21 years of celebrating the'm going. 


    A party'm going to give. on the occasion of Texas mine Coming family, my friends and Chechere - cousin - sisters are coming. birthday party will include a few close friends of mine who are made ​​in Los Angeles. 


    " Selena says that he does not regret one bit of that In his life and career, and he did not. they said, "Everyone does something bad and something good ... I do not regret Hours. abandon it like that makes me feel like I . "


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Google+